Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thirsty Thursday: Zippy Zipfizz Quencher

Want a zippy little drink with a punch of energy? Ice, vodka, muddle in some mint. Add Zipfizz, gingerale and stir with a rainbow Popsicle. Bonus: When the Popsicle chunks start falling into your drink, gets even better...

I used pink lemonade flavor.
Warning: One whole tube will make it pretty sweet. I used one tube for two drinks and would probably like it even better dividing it into thirds. So...make sure you're drinking with two other people.

2nd bonus: The Zipfizz will give you that boost of B12 energy when you're in for a long afternoon of pool time  partying with toddlers.



3 comments:

  1. I was sold just on the name of this drink! And then the popsicle stir stick got me extra excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I the only person on the planet who doesn't know what Zipfizz is? This looks like a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point, Amber. My sister in law introduced me to it. You can buy it in bulk at Costco, but here's a link to the other stores too: http://www.zipfizz.com/buy.html

      Delete