Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thirsty Thursday - Orange Creamsicle

This is what your life looks like if you drink Whipped Cream Vodka:













The woman in this picture is named Amber Rose, and that is also my name so I find it quite strange and a little bit of a sign that when I googled images for Whipped Cream Vodka, this one came up.  One of my bff's hubbies introduced me to this yummy drink at a Tacky Sweater Christmas Party last December and I couldn't get enough of it.  Soon all the ladies AND the dudes were drinking it.  It's super simple, only two ingredients, but it is life changing, I tell you.  This summer I'm going to try to make a big batch of this and freeze it and turn it into a slushy of some sort.  I'll post about it when I do.  Until then, enjoy ladies (and dudes, you know who you are.)

Orange Creamsicle
3/4 glass orange juice
1/4 glass chilled whipped cream vodka.
Pour over ice

I just guessed at the amounts, people.  Don't expect me to make up ounces.  You figure out how much you like.  I promise you this is one of the yummiest drinks you'll ever have.  Thanks for introducing me, Brian!


2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, Creamsicles are one of my favorite popsicles, so I know I would LOVE this cocktail! And Curtis drinks regular screwdrivers all the time, so I'm sure he'd love the whipped cream vodka version as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the 3-ingredient drinks, those are my fav! Can't wait to try this one. You could totally pull off that look, btw.

    ReplyDelete