Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thirsty Thursday: Cucumber Drink from your Garden!

To go along with my Garden Zuchinni theme, I thought I'd pick a Cucumber Drink! Plus I need recipies that I have all the ingredients in my house for (a little like Missy). Here we go:

1 1/2 ounces Vodka
3/4 ounce Fresh Lime Juice
1/2 ounce Agave Nectar
4 slices of Cucumber
3 large sprigs of Fresh Mint

1. Add the cucumber and mint to a cocktail shaker and muddle to release the flavors.
2. Fill cocktail shaker with ice and add Vodka, lime juice and agave syrup.
3. Shake vigorously and strain into a glass.
4. Garnish with a slice of cucumber and mint sprig.

2 comments:

  1. Yum, Jolie, this sounds so refreshing! Too bad I don't have cucumbers growing my garden, guess I'll have to make a trip to the farmer's market!

    What have you been making with your zucchinis? Please share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM MAKING this on Sunday! I love these simple, refreshing drinks.

    ReplyDelete