Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thirsty Thursday - Spiked Vanilla Coke



It doesn't get any easier than this! Each summer I tend to have one 'go-to' drink that is nice and cold, a little bit sweet and really easy to make. Since I love a good cocktail but don't love making a big production over making one, I thought I'd send this recipe your way, as this is THE go-to drink recipe of the summer for me.


It's real simple: pour a shot or two of Vanilla Vodka over ice and top off with coke or pepsi. To make it look a little fancier you could add a sprig of mint or a slice of lime. If you love the taste of vanilla coke, you will LOVE this one.


Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. I love this cocktail with Dr. Pepper or Rootbeer too. I am going to have to get some at the grocery store and use the ice crusher(yes we have a dedicated ice crusher on the boat) and I will be in heaven.

    ReplyDelete